· This project is under the Clinic and Community-Based Reproductive Health and Rights (CCBRHR) under the support of the church of Sweden.
· The project aims to improve and ease the access to SRHR information, education, and services among adolescents, youths, and the involvement of males in reproductive health.
· The project is implemented in 7 dioceses namely Northern Western, Karagwe, Mara, Mbulu, Northern, North Central, and Meru, and in 10 ELCT hospitals namely Selian, Orkesmet, Nkoaranga, Marangu, Machame, Haydom, Izimbya, Ndolage, Nyakahanga, and Bunda.
Core areas of the project.
– Improve youth-friendly services in the ELCT health facilities
– Awareness creation on gender-based violence.
– Education of life planning/family planning and population dynamic among religious leaders.
– Improve referral and linkages for comprehensive services.
– Creating adolescents, youths, and male champions to reach more adolescents, youths, and men with SRHR information and education.
– Age-appropriate Sexuality education through schools and churches.